Friday 23 January 2009

Birthday Cards for 4th Feb Class

Here are the two birthday cards for our up coming class. I hope you like them...
The first one is for the girls of course (by the colours, you wouldnt like your son to get it!)
I have used Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock, Spring Fling DSP, Whisper White ribbon and Eyelet and Dazzling Diamonds! I have used two circle punches, the scallop circle and word window punch too. Only one very small stamp set is used on this card - Short & Sweet! Only $29.95 and it covers birthdays, christmas, babys, friendship and more!


On this card for the boys, I have used Pumpkin Pie and Whipser White cardstock, Bali Breeze and Pumpkin Pie DSP, Taken with Teal ink, Pumpkin Pie ribbon and the White Gel Pen! My son (Mitchell 10yrs old) thought this card was 'Cool' so I will take that as a good sign for the boys liking it!


So, if you like what you see, contact me ASAP to book your seat for this class!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne i love them can't wait for Wednesday's class.
    catch you then
    Love Darleen xoxo

    ReplyDelete