Tuesday 17 February 2009

Makeesha's Inkspiration Challenge

I have been wanting to participate in a challenge for some time now but honestly have been to 'chicken' to do so... Well, today I bit the bullet and entered Makeesha Byl's colour challenge.


In the card below I have used Ballet Blue card stock and ink along with Whisper White card stock and 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. I used my girlfriends Cuttlebug machine and embossed the little hearts on the white square in the middle (love that machine!). I have used the 'A Happy Heart' stamp set from the Summer Mini. The buttons and flower are not from SU - sorry...
Anyway I am very pleased with the end result and hope you all like it (especially Keesh!).

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Very pretty card, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanne

    Thanks for your comments on my blog....I love your card too. You're so clever to have used all of the colours in the picture and I see you love the cuttlebug too. I especially love the way you embellished the corner with the button, flower and ribbon...very clever :)

    TFS
    Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love this Jeanne! those buttons and the flower tucked under the heart look really effective in the corners! Love it! THanks for playing again! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete