Wednesday 29 April 2009

Paper Casting!

Well here is technique I never would have thought of myself!! My bestie, Kim, was doing the blog round and stumbled across this amazingly creative idea that gives a beautiful shabby chic look.
Kim came to my house and showed me how to do it! I then used the image to make a Mothers Day card for my beautiful mum.


I have used the script stamp from the Rustic Rooster set, flowers from Eastern Blooms, leaves from Bodacious Boquet (retired) and sentiment from Occasional Greetings.... just a few!!
Colours used are Baja Breeze, Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss!
The technique uses 'toilet paper' of all things - something we all have handy!! I have used my blush brush to dust Rose Red chalk over the image. (look out for the rosey red cheeks on me tomorrow!)
If you would like to see the instructions for this technique, click on this link. A huge thank you to Danielle for this fabolous idea and very clear instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment