Saturday 20 February 2010

More 1/2 Page Wonders!

Time for some more creations! After visiting with Bettina (fellow SU Demonstrator and friend) last night, I borrowed a couple of stamp sets to play with... thanks lovey!
I borrowed three sets that have always been on my wish list (really, really want them now that I have had a chance to play with them!) Fifth Avenue Floral, Simply Said and Circle Circus. They are all great sets to use with the 1/2 page wonder cards that we are doing in our class this Friday. If you haven't booked your seat, now would be a good time... come and have some fun and laughs with the girls.

In the following photos you will see how simple these cards are to make. Just stamp up a 1/2 sheet of A4 card stock and punch shapes and edges or cut strips and stick them on with a bit of ribbon and a sentiment and there you have it! Each 1/2 page of background stamping will get you three or four cards.

This first lot are my favourite - Fifth Avenue Floral.


I have used Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze card stock and ink.

Next is Circle Circus (tried to make some for the blokes in our lives).


This one is Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango card stock and ink.

Next is the lovely Simply said set.


I used Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla card stock and ink.

And last but not least my own Enjoy Every Moment set.


This one is Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette card stock and ink.

Well that was lots of fun, I hope you have enjoyed this post! Thanks for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment