Friday 25 June 2010

Swap Cards

Hi everyone. I wanted to share a couple of pics of a card I have made for my 'Team Swap' for July. Yes, I am a little ahead of myself, but - there's nothing like being organised is there!
Being part of an SU team has many benefits. We support and encourage each other when that elusive 'mojo' goes astray! and we share ideas and inspiration too. One thing our team is doing at the moment is a card swap each month. We all make a card for each person who signs up for the month and they get distributed back to each member so that we all get one from each of the other members... does that make sense? By doing this we get to see ideas and techniques that we might not have thought of ourselves and then share with our customers!
Anyhoo, this is my card for July!




Seven ladies have signed up so far for July (including myself) so, seven of the same card!
I have used the Bigshot machine, running the Scallop Circle through to make the base of the card. Then my Circle cutter to cut a piece of Pink Pirouette DSP. I have used the Eyelet Border Punch on Chocolate Chip card stock. The sentiment is from the Hostess gift set called Best Yet and the Butterfly and the pale pink leaves behind the sentiment are from the Great Friend set. Then to finish it off, I have used the lovely Riding Hood Red striped ribbon and some Hemp Twine.

Hope you like it xxx

1 comment:

  1. I Love it Jeanne! I'm so excited...cannot wait to see IRL (In real life).
    Great job Lovey xx

    ReplyDelete