Thursday 5 August 2010

Last Calendar Page for classes

Just thought I would share my last creation for our Calendar classes. In these classes we are scrap booking two 8x8" layouts per month so that our calendars are ready to hang by the time the new year starts! We have been having so much fun in these classes, the girls are enjoying scrap booking which has always been my passion. Its great to be able to share that with these ladies.
Anyhoo... back to the picture!


This is my gorgeous daughter Molly. I love this photo of her, she looks so grown up. There are lots of techniques and elements on this page (sorry the photography is poor). We have embossing, distressing (inking edges,scruffing edges and melting ribbons) I have used the Bigshot, which the ladies are loving (less cutting out for them!).
Thanks for popping by and I hope you are inspired to create! xx

1 comment: