Tuesday 5 May 2009

My Gorgeous Baby

I have been itching to scrap lately and thanks to my little sister reminding me of this gorgeous photo, (which by the way she took!) I have finally finished a page! Thanks for the inspiration Bernice xxx


Below is a close up of the words. How beautiful is the saying... thanks again Bernie! Wouldn't have come up with that one, but it totally suits the photo.


I have used Bazill card stock from my stash for the background. The patterned papers are all from Stampin' Up! Retired Rose Red DSP and the new Chocolate Chip DSP - yum! I tried to dye the flower with the Rose Red reinker but couldn't get the depth of colour I wanted, so I coloured it in with the Rose Red Marker Pen! That certainly did the trick. I have used the Top Note template from Stampin' Up! to put the text on and I tore the shape out and curled and inked the edges. I have also used the new 1/4" Choc Chip grosgrain ribbon and the title has been stamped with the Jumbo Outline Alphabet set onto Rose Red DSP. Finally, to soften the edges, I have rubbed Choc Chip ink with a cotton ball around the edges of the papers and the outside edge of the page.

I hope you like this one! I will hopefully be inspired enough to do some more real soon. xx

Thought I would throw in a photo of what she looks like now - not even two years on and look how much she has changed... its amazing. (still gorgeous isn't she!)

No comments:

Post a Comment