Sunday 30 August 2009

More Christmas Cards to Share

Hi all! After the Christmas Stamp-a-stack on Friday (which was lots of fun), I have had a play, and made some more cards!! When you actually teach the class and don't get to create, you get the bug to do something!! So, I thought I would share some creations with you.


This first one is one of the cards that we did in the class. It features the new Tree Trimming set from the Mini Catalogue. The layout was inspired by the Mini Catalogue as well.


This card was CASEd from my lovely upline Melissa Garland who has lots of lovely creations to check out! I have changed the colour scheme to red and green for the more traditional chrissy colours.


This one is also CASEd from the very talented Claire Daly who's blog I visit on a regular basis for inspiration. I have changed some things as I didn't have everything needed to do it exactly the same...


This last card... well, I was talking to a girlfriend about the Tree Trimming set and different things you could do with it. Making a flower shape was one of the things mentioned in this discussion, and well, it needs some more work, but I thought I would share it anyway.
Thanks for stopping by again and please leave a comment if you like what you see xx

No comments:

Post a Comment