Monday 31 August 2009

Team Forum Challenge

While our 'great leader' Melissa has been on a well earned Maternity break, she asked me to do the monthly challenges for our team forum. For the month of September I have decided to use a sketch challenge from the 'Mojo Monday' site. And the colour challenge is taken straight from the IB&C (page 18). The card pictured in the IB&C is lovely, but definitely not colours I would normally reach for... therefore it was a challenge for me to use them. I decided to combine the two challenges into one and this is what I came up with.


I have used the following products (all from SU)
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray and Regal Rose
Stamp Set: Great Friend (Spring Mini Catalogue)
Accessories: Patterns Pack II DSP (lvl 1 Hostess Gift) and silver brads from the Vintage pack.

I think the end result is not bad... what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment