Sunday 21 June 2009

More Scrapping!

After having such a fun morning on Friday with the girls that came to my Christmas card class, I was keen to have a play with something myself.... so, I decided to scrap a photo of my gorgeous hubby and myself from a night out a couple of months ago.


I have used the gorgeous Urban Garden and Urban Oasis DSP with co-ordinating card stock and ink from SU. The big flower is cut out of the DSP while the others are all made using the Scallop Circle punch! Silver hodgepodge in the centres and of course ribbon.. I love adding ribbon to add texture and colour to the page. I have used the Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain and the Kraft taffeta ribbons.
Anyhoo, its early and the kiddies are hungry, so I had better go and do the mum thing and organise some breakfast!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you mean SCRAPPING! :-)

    Love the layout, love the colour and think the photo is spunky, great shot of you two! Hot couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jeanne I love this Scrap page...it is truely beuatiful, and so is the couple in it to of coarse!!...Love Bttina

    ReplyDelete