Wednesday 10 June 2009

The Pink Elephant Colour Challenge #18

My great friend Kim put me onto The Pink Elephant site which runs challenges... as the colours for this weeks challenge were 'Chocolate, Pink and White' how could I resist having a go at it!!


Below is my entry... I must admit, this card was started with no direction at all as to where it was headed, but the finished product I am really please with.


I have used SU Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock. Bella Rose DSP and Chocolate Chip Patterns Designer Series papers. Pink Pirouette In Colour ribbon and an SU chip board frame. The Butterfly is cut using Kim's Cuttlebug machine (love that machine!)
Hope you like it... xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love both these butterfly cards Jeanne. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your friend put you on to us! your card is perfect for our challenge....i love the font on the sentiment too :)

    Hugs
    Carol x
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty!! Loving the dots and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have used the nestie. A great card.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like it? LOVE it! So simple & elegant. Thank you for sharing your card with us for TPE's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete